The TCF Crew at Festivus 

Our Box

Coach Jake at the CrossFit Games

Memorial Day Murph

This coming Monday, August 1, you all have an opportunity to start a new life of health and wellness. At either 6:15 a.m. or 6:15 p.m. you could take your first steps to a life of greater strength, stamina, flexibility, power, speed, coordination, agility, balance, accuracy, endurance, and much more beyond the physical. Mental toughness, better sleep at night, happier days, nutritional counseling are also on the list of positive side effects of CrossFit. That list is endless.

Onramp sessions run Monday-Wednesday-Thursday over the course of 12 sessions. You will work directly with a coach to learn all the fundamentals of CrossFit movements, how to perform them safely, and why we go about our business the way we do.

If you have any questions before Monday, email nik@titletowncrossfit.com today or swing by Saturday morning for our free class, starting at 8:30 a.m.

Posted in | Leave a comment

13775627_1048449575247994_4276198143104277950_n

Who all watched the CrossFit Games this weekend on ESPN or in person? Pretty inspiring, right?!
That is the type of athlete you need to be to do CrossFit, right? WRONG.
Television showed the top 1% in the world. The other 99% are out there, and are waiting for you to join. There is no other fitness regimen on the planet that can elicit results like CrossFit can. Start your journey by meeting our coaches and working out for FREE every Saturday at 8:30 a.m. at Titletown CrossFit, and for the next 5 weeks join us at Fritsch Park at 5:45 p.m. for the same. You are all incredibly amazing. Let us show you how.

Posted in | Leave a comment

Bootcamp3

Great news: Fit in the Parks is back! Starting this Tuesday evening, July 12 (and every Tuesday evening for the next 7 weeks) Titletown CrossFit is giving YOU an opportunity to try CrossFit for FREE.

Where? Fritsch Park – 500 Lacount Rd – Green Bay, WI 54313

What time? 5:45 p.m.

Coaches from TCF will be on site to give participants an introduction to CrossFit, the various benefits, a bit of instruction, and then the fun part: an awesome workout in an incredible outdoor environment with some new friends.

Last year was a great time for all with great turn outs every Tuesday night. The staff from TCF is excited to get outside and meet some new friends. We hope you’re excited too.

For updates on Fit in the Parks follow us on Facebook at TitletownCrossFit. If you have any questions about our classes at Fritsch Park please email nik@titletowncrossfit.com or call (906) 364-2172 today! See you Tuesday night!

 

 

Posted in | Leave a comment

13592579_1036114396481512_7693261481973478862_n

What do you have going on this Saturday? If you are looking for something fun to do, pack up the fam and head over to the NEW Zoo. We are going to try out the ropes course. So far, the coaches have been successfully talked into it… Hoping we can convince you to come too. We are going to try out the zip line too. After that craziness is done, we’re heading over to Anduzzi’s on Lineville for some food and perhaps a recovery beer or two.
When: Saturday, July 9th
Time: 11:00 am
Where: NEW Zoo Adventure Park (use the parking lot by Reforestation Camp)
Who: Everyone is welcome and the more the merrier

Posted in | Leave a comment

With June half over, July onramp is right around the corner. In fact, it’s coming so fast that it will start in June! That’s right, July onramp will begin Monday, June 27 due to the 4th holiday the following week. On Monday, June 27, we will be hosting onramp at either 5:15 a.m. (this month only), 6:15 a.m. or 6:15 p.m. on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday for 4 weeks. All you have to do is show up!

During onramp you will work closely with a coach to learn the foundational movements of CrossFit. Each day we will incorporate the movements learned that day into a workout and you’ll be on your way.

It’s time to get in the best shape of your life. If you have any questions about the onramp process or about Titletown CrossFit contact nik@titletowncrossfit.com or call 906-364-2172 today!

Posted in | Leave a comment