If you are new to CrossFit you have to go through OnRamp, period. You must show up for all 12 sessions, if you are unable to make a session let me know and we will set up a make up time. During these sessions you will learn how to squat, deadlift and press correctly first, and then we will cover as many movements as we can fit in! We will stretch, work on mobility, do a small warm up, review and learn new movements and then to a WOD (Workout Of the Day) at the end of each session.
When you complete OnRamp you will be ready to join regular classes. Don’t be scared, CrossFit by design is scalable so you won’t be expected to complete the WOD’s as prescribed (Rx’d) until you’re ready. This process can be sped up however with your commitment to proper nutrition and training. The more committed you are, the faster this will happen.
Exceptions: Existing CrossFit members and collegiate athletes with a background in Olympic weightlifting can possibly pass OnRamp. You will need to meet with Jason to go over your movements to qualify.
- Monday: 5:15am, 6:15am OnRamp, 4:15pm, 5:15pm, 6:15pm OnRamp
- Tuesday: 5:15am, 6:15am, 4:15pm, 5:15pm
- Wednesday: 5:15am, 6:15am OnRamp, 4:15pm, 5:15pm, 6:15pm OnRamp
- Thursday: 5:15am, 6:15am OnRamp, 4:15pm, 5:15pm, 6:15pm OnRamp
- Friday: 5:15am, 6:15am, 4:15pm, 5:15pm
- Saturday: 8:30am Free Class, 9:30am
- Sunday: 8:15am
Currently, class times are limited to the above times, but we will be expanding them in the future. Stay tuned!!
Dues are as follows:
- OnRamp – $185:
12 sessions over 4 weeks and starts the first Monday of every month. Required for ALL new members (see “Start Here” section for details and the 2 exceptions). Fee due prior to starting OnRamp.
- OnRamp Intensive – $250
Condensed six 1-on-1 training, call or email to set up. Starts whenever you are ready, not necessarily the first Monday of the month. Consists of six 1-on-1 sessions with a TCF Coach. The class structure is the same but we will be able to cover more movements with a 1-on-1 setting. Both options include nutrition. We will go over it in detail and ask you to give us one month of clean eating. Clean eating meaning No grains, sugar, legumes, dairy and alcohol.
Unlimited – $150/mo:
- Come as often as you want, even multiple times per day with the requirement that you MUST complete the daily WOD before you do a 2nd workout. (3-month 10% discount $405.00)
- 3x/week – $125/mo:
3 sessions per week. Free Saturday classes do not count towards the 3 sessions. (3-month 10% discount $337.50)
Must see Coach Jason for this option.
- Punch Cards available: (10 Visits $100)
- Drop ins - If you are a member in good standing at your box, that’s good enough for us!
15% discount for all active military, all enrolled college students with a minimum of 12 credits, Fire Department, EMS, Police and married couples.
25% discount for all high school students.
Prices are not negotiable.